Leaderboard
728x15

Handmade paper business cards

Large Rectangle

Check out these make business cards images:


Handmade paper business cards
make business cards
Image by Боби Димитров
Straw, grass and box tree leaves in recycled handmade paper.

Those little pieces of handmade paper can be turned in any type of card, like business card, a tag or a note. The best and easiest way is to make a rubber stamp and use it to stamp your text!

Визитки за Art-Tochka.com


Kristiana Parn's business card
make business cards
Image by Smath.
This is the business card of Kristiana Parn, from New York.

She makes charmingly beautiful drawings that make me want to sit quietly and stare at them and smile for ages.

I kept this business card so I could remember her, because her art is so gentle and happy-making.

More of her drawings are on her website: kristianaparn.com/drawings.htm

You can buy her things on Etsy too, and I think I might just do that: www.krisblues.etsy.com/

Banner