Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Make Business Cards photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice make business cards images I found:


Business card origami
make business cards
Image by Aleksi Aaltonen
Thanks to School of Everything 5-minute session by Ben Matthews at 2gether08 conference, I now know how to make a cool frog out of my business card!


Making Business Cards
make business cards
Image by Scoobyfoo
I really hate that paper cutter after making tons of business cards late at night. It never cuts straight. I think crookedness is a curse for all paper cutters, although I'm not sure whether it's something inherent to the design or an emergent behavior. Is crookeness present from the outset or does it take some time and wear before it develops such behavior?

Alex is doing a great job though!


Make business cards
make business cards
Image by bertboerland
www.freepdfcards.com/#preview_card

Banner